3d graph calculator
Result: Showing 13 digits Bookmark this calculation
- No warrantee: Usage constitutes agreement with our Terms of Service.
decimal.js API in the base 10 inputs.
- Accuracy of decimal.js API has been raised to 2000 digits.
- Examples: PI=acos(-1) or
Click to try them.
- Due to URL length limits, numbers > 900 digits may not bookmark properly.
- Slow page load: Please be aware that 1 million digit mode could result in lots of output
which consumes bandwidth and takes several minutes to download.
- Base 94 to base 8649 (max) are in two-digit high/low format.
- To increase available number bases, try adding unicode digits like ™€®†.
- Unicode digits may not display right on all platforms & font combinations.
- To compute text, one might add space, period, and enter to digits.
- Do not add period to digits and expect decimal points to work!
- Decimals are truncated at the output limit, not rounded off.
to / from base 64 is not the same as base64 mail attachment (mime)
format. For that, use
Created 9/2002 by Henry Kroll, comptune.com.
Updated 11/23/2017 to compute long decimals in any number base.
Updated 11/24/2017 with extended, two-digit number bases.
- Something need fixed? Click to send a support message.